Monday, May 29, 2006

E-mail from Julia

Dear all,

As some of you know, we’re off to Leeds this week. I realise that this email is a bit late but if anyone would like me to pick anything up from Texere Yarns, please let me know. The web address is
www.texere.co.uk . Just let me know what you would like me to get you and a second colour choice by Tuesday evening. We’ll be leaving very early on Wednesday morning and I probably won’t have time to check emails before I go.

I’m also planning a visit to Coldspring Mill so please let me know if there is any Debbie Bliss that you would like me to look out for. I don’t think you get so much of a choice there so just let me know if there are any colours you don’t want.

Tina/Michelle – I don’t have any of the email addresses for the Braintree group. Could you please pass this message on? (Sorry Tina, this won’t help your yarn diet ;-))

See you all soon,
Julia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home