Monday, June 11, 2007

Great News for June 25th Meeting

Message from Michelle:
'Today I had a cup of tea with Kerrie Allman from Hipknits. She kindly hand delivered my magazine and I invited her in. We got chatting and I have invited her to our next meeting! She seems keen and asked if she could bring her baby, Trinity along which I thought would be OK.
It will be like having a yarn celebrity amongst us - yarn supplier, editor of YF and soon to be author !'
Exciting news, we also had 2 new members to the 'May' meeting. There was also discussion on charity knitting, so keep bringing ideas. Hope to see you all there.
Jenny

2 Comments:

Blogger shandy said...

Hi, it's Anne. Have you all seen the adverts for the Spinners and Weavers this Sunday at the Grange Barn Coggeshall? Morning - From Sheep to Shawl. Looks like it could be my thing. Great news about the VIP.
I'm just knitting some more baby things for the appeal on Thumb Gusset's blog.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn it Anne - you will have to fill me in next monday on the action at the Guild day! Will see you all (with Kerrie and Trinity) on 25th!
Regards
Michelle

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home