Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Message from Jenny.
Hi Everyone, Happy New Year.
Next meeting 29th January. We weren't able to do anything 'Christmassy' so I thought since it's close to Burns Night [25th]we'd do something Scottish - nothing elaborate. I'm planning some typically Scottish teatime treats, so don't have too much supper before you come.
I went to 'Peachey Ethknits' good wool shop in Maldon [does Debbie Bliss] & they're quite interested as there's nothing in Maldon, so they may come along. I'm feeling smug as I've started 2 [yes 2] new projects!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for new projects! And hooray for posting on the blog :D

I won't be able to come to the meeting as K. has been away for 3 weeks and he has another three to go. I'm also a bit poorly and have to have a scan to find out what's going on. Probably old age or something ;) I hope the 'Peachy ethnits' people come, that would be great. I must let the Chelmsford group know too. Have fun and see you in Feb.
Tina x

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the next meeting Jenny! - I can boast 3 projects on the go but one of those is still the cable baby cardi from last time, pair of booties and a head scarf thingy from Knitty.com.
Michelle

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home