Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Boreham meet and CHARITY KNIT IN for Water Aid.

It looks like it might be 7th November for a joint meeting with the Chelmsford knitters then? I wonder if I should say that date provisionally as we won't do anything in October now and a few of us can't do 23rd November. Vikki from Chelmsford has our email addy now so keeps me up to date with what they're doing. I know we're all busy but shall we see if we can make 7th happen?

There won't be a meeting for the Chelmsford group on 19th October now as they are having a Charity Knit-In for National Knitting Week and are all going to help to 'knit a river' by knitting blue squares for Water Aid on Monday 16th October from 7-11pm at The Grange, Boreham (where they hold all their meetings) if anybody wants to go along and add their squares. Here's the 'Knit a River' blogspot for info and pattern, etc. http://knitariver.blogspot.com/ If you knit some squares beforehand all the better. They're hoping for 50 people so go if you can!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fine by me for the 7th Nov, It would be good to meet others.
Tracy

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay with me as well.

Linda

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on holiday that week, but hope it goes well
Jenny

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Jenny, I don't think we can go without you! We'll wait until December, that will be fine. I think Michelle will be a lot more ready to go then too.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me :)
Tina

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've lost it, I don't go till the 8th!! I obviously need a break.
Jenny

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can do the November date - can't do the Knit a River though which is a shame as I think it's a fabulous idea.

Get the date sorted Tina!

Sally
xx

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny can you do 7th or is it too close to holiday? If anybody wants me we're decorating so I might not be about as much. I'll try to check in regularly though. Sally, the Chelmsford group don't mind when we go so it's sorted apart from making sure we can all go :D
Tina

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home