Thursday, September 28, 2006

Going to Boreham

I've had an email back from our Chelmsford contact ;) and here are the dates that they will be meeting, so we can say which one we would like to go to.

Tuesday 3rd October
Monday 16th October - charity knit in for national knitting week will
send you details when I have them!

Thursday 19th October
Tuesday 7th November
Thursday 23rd November

We meet from 7pm onwards and we meet at The Grange pub in Boreham.
It is on the main road just off the Boreham Interchange.

Can everyone let me know which date they would like - hopefully in November
so Michelle can come too :)


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any date for me except the 23/11.

I enjoyed the meeting - have found yet another way home! but it still took 40 mins.

I hope you are all still busy crocheting.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I can fit in with anything other than Thursday 23rd.

Sally

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all,
Five minutes peace allows me to pass on the news that baby Thomas was born friday night by emergency C section, weighing in at 5lb 5.5oz. Can't go into too many details as I'm too sore to sit down at the computer but we are both home now (monday 3/9) and relatively unscarred by it all (well, he is any way! lol). Looks like I finished that baby shawl just in time !!
Look forward to seeing you all soon with photos and boring/gory details of yet another long hospital stay!
Regards
Michelle

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home